Sunday, January 25, 2009

alone again...

So my bf is off frolicking on the beach in Central America while I am stuck here in the arctic tundra that is NYC. Besides being supremely jealous and more than a little bit lonely, I'm also camera-less for a week since I gave him my camera to take lots of pictures so that I can live vicariously through him and his tan. I've been using the free time however to not clean my room(heh), finally start watching The Tudors, and dive deep into my blog obsessions. The sumptuousness of the costumes of The Tudors is enough to keep me company for days.


I'm particularly inspired by the men's fashion. It's Balmain without the rock n' roll. Just sex, rich fabrics and sharp tailoring. Expect some DIY's with some costume shop cast offs and my old velvet blazers soon!

No comments: