Friday, October 24, 2008

Them 'as pinched it, done her in

And thus starts my blogging life... I thought I would use this as an area for my daily musings, photos of my outfits and things that inspire me. I've had a great time lurking in the "What are you wearing thread?" on tFS and I thought I'd go ahead and share some of my (mis)adventures thrifting and various other fashion induced mayhem and inspiration. I love my TiVo, especially since without it I would have completely missed My Fair Lady on TMC a few days ago. Let's take a moment to revel in the glory that is that black and white dress. It feels fresh and masterful every time I see it. This year it is a perfect complement to the graphic mood that seems to be common theme in all the fall collection. I live in NYC so black is my wardrobe staple, but sometimes the only thing better than an all black ensemble is a black and white ensemble...

No comments: